Season and Thundergryph Catch-up
I decided to make a video as I do from time to time to update you on this project and a few other things. If you have the time to see it, I would really appreciate it.
If you don’t have the time, here is the bullet version of it:
- A few updates about this year and the events we attended (like TGM and Spiel).
- Update on the assembly line of seasons (this week we should receive the quote for the assembly with the last changes we have done, you will find info about the creation process of the big box)
- The production of Seasons is still ongoing. We hope to finish before CNY (end of January 2024).
- Our delivery method was improved, you will find info on that. You will also find some words about stretch goals and how shaping games with you is so important and time-consuming on the delivery timelines.
- You will also find info about the future, the new website, and our foundry where we will post more updates of the behind-the-scenes.
Finally, here is a look at the insert with the components inside. Tang Garden Seasons is the culmination of a beautiful story. This game has created beautiful relationships and lessons learned. We are proud of having you in this part of our journey and we hope you will be proud of the work we have done together.
Thanks for your time and until next time, be well!
Wishing you all the best,
Gon from Thundergryph Games
Share this article
Our biggest event yet We registered record visits last month with the launch of our new website, and we have…
Welcome to our launch party! We want to celebrate the launch of our new homepage with a special event! SPECIAL…
The second game in our Made in Wonderland series is finally out! It is immediately available in our online store…